Continuous Cold Rolled and Sectional Screw Flights for Screw Conveyor
|FOB Price:||US $10 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||1 Meter|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Meter||US $10/ Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Continuous Cold Rolled, Sectional
- Specification: Continuous Cold Rolled, Sectional
- Trademark: Yutung
- Origin: China
The largest and professional screw flight manufacturer, with patents for spiral manufacturing process.
Backed with three manufacturing technology to produce the different types including Continuous Cold Roller Screw Flight, Sectional Screw Flight and Continuous Equal Thickness Screw Flight which almost meet all the market demand on the types and sizes.
Equipped with 23 screw flight forming machines, we have an annual production capacity up to 7000 tons.WIDE A
Sectional / Segmented Auger Flights
- A proprietary process coming into its own when material type, material thickness, big diameters, hard controlled special gauge are considerations and cannot be accomplished by conventional continuous rolled forming process
- A single pitch construction with consistent cross sectional thickness between inner and outer edges. Every screw flight section is formed accurately up to the customer's size.
- A wide range of sizes up to 2000 mm in diameter, 40 mm in thickness, and 1500 mm in pitch are available
- Ribbon, Tapered and Variable Pitch Flights are available on application. Flights can also be hard faced or coated with wear protection materials
- High precision, with no minimum order quantity requirement and customized size can be met.
Carbon Steel, Low Alloy Steel, Wear Resistant Steel, Stainless Steel, etc.
Any Screw flight with size coming in the range of the following table can be made.
P--Pitch, D--Do, d--ID, T--Thickness
|Ratio of Min.O.D||Min O.D.|
|60~100||30||480||1.0||Min O.D. = Pitch|
Customized x Ratio
Continuous Cold Rolled Screw Flights
·Continuous equal thickness is another proprietary process patented and developed by our own in-house engineers with the purpose of overcoming problems like difficult forming, material wastage for small lot production.
·Continuous formed pitch construction with consistent cross sectional thickness between inner and outer edges, high precision, high output and high material usage.
·Manufactured in the same fashion as the screws manufactured by continuous cold rolled forming methods with the difference being consistent material thickness from inner to outer edge of the screw flight.
- High accuracy, low material wastage
- Smooth surface finish and good rigidity, easy to weld and assemble
Any screw flight with size coming in the range of the following table can be made.
|Max. Band Width|
|Ratio of Pitch and|
I.D. and O.D.
When the inner diameter is within the range of Min. +5mm, then the max. O.D. should not exceed the triple of I.D.
Minimum order quality of 15 tonnes exists for custom manufactured Continuous Screw Flights if the thickness required is not listed in above chat.
The products of our other conveyor parts:
Could you please send me inquiry for details?